* Thirty new people added to Club membership for a total of 90.
* New and improved Club website http://www.rlsclubmonterey.org received over 1500 page views from ten counties.
* “Welcome Booklet for Club Members” created and distributed.
* With help from MSHP, RLS video transferred to DVD for easy viewing at SH (Stevenson
* Louis and Fanny’s 137th wedding anniversary celebrated at SH with a Garden Tea.
* Members volunteered to work as Docents at SH from April through October.
* A salon for members discussed Travels with a Donkey.
* Annual MSHPA fund-raiser presented “Stevenson and the Goat Ranchers of Carmel Valley” to a full house at the Stevenson house.
* Field trip to site of goat ranch hosted by Santa Lucia Preserve.
* Annual Dinner at Hacienda Carmel reviewed past year and elected officers for 2018.
* Members worked four shifts at the Stevenson House over History Fest weekend.
* Annual Unbirthday Party at Monterey Public Library was celebrated with readings.
* Members will work two evenings for Christmas in the Adobes, December 8 & 9.
* RLS pens and wine glasses were sold to publicize and raise money for the Club.
* Printed hand-outs about RLS made available for visitors at SH, and two newsletters composed and distributed to members.